If you are looking for good running headphones,or you’re just tired of uncomfortable headphones that fall from your ears, you’re in the right place.
In this post I will share with you the top 3 running headphones.
1) iSport by Monster
The iSport headphones are in-ear headphones which are very comfortable.
They make perfect and pure sound (as Monster knows to do). In addition, these headphones are washable(!) and sweat-proof-,which brings to Ultimate Sport activity!
As I said these headphones are washable, that’s mean that you can run with these when it’s raining and you can wash them after run.
iSport has another advantage, these are sweat-proof:
When you run,you usually sweat, as you know- Sweat=Water, Water=Destroyed Headphones, but… with these headphones it’s not the same.. you can sweat as much as you want,these headphones will continue to work,and you can wash them after the running.
iSport has a Control talk, you can take the call in the middle of run without stopping.iSport comes with convenient, hands-free calling for your iPhone or smartphone.
They have 2 models: Immersion(Black and Blue) and Livestrong(Yellow).
They’re *Super* comfortable! They won’t fall from your ears.
You don’t feel the iSport while you run, the SportClips hold the iSport in your ears while you move.
In addition iSport have a great sound quality. more than any sport headphones.
I think this is the best running headphones 2012.
- Built tough to endure active lifestyles.
- In-ear clip design for long term comfort.
- Splash and water proof.
- Sweat proof and sand proof to ensure your music doesn’t get interrupted during activity.
- MicroStrand Conductors
- Magnetic Flux Tube™ Technology
- 24K Gold-Plated Contacts
- ControlTalk™ On-Cable Mic
2)Klipsch Image S5i
The Image S5i by Klipsch headphones are in-ear headphones, They’re good for gym and running.
There is a volume control in these headphones, so if you’re in the middle of running you can control the volume without any complications. They have great sound and they’re noise-cancelling headphones.
They’re comfortable (they don’t fall into the ears) for running,jogging or gym.
- Durable noise-isolating earphones offer weather resistance for outdoor activities and 360 hands-free mic
- Safety Case works as safety flasher & flashlight for visibility in dark conditions and useful storage
- Patented oval ear-tips provide superior comfort & secure fit
- Enhanced bass with low distortion and precise mids/highs from powerful dual-magnet micro speakers
- Large, rubberized remote buttons & tangle resistant cables for easy use during sports & exercise
3)Sennheiser Adidas PMX 680i
PMX 680i headphones are the cheapest headphones in my list, but.. it doesn’t say they’re the worst! These headphones are great.. They’re comfortable, the sound quality is good and they’re great for running.
When you run with these,you don’t feel them.
You can do any sports you want with these headphones: Running,Biking,Skiing,Working out and more.. these headphones will stay in your ears and won’t fall!
Another advantage for the PMX 680i Headphones is that they’re so cheap!! The best running headphones you can find for this price..
- Smart remote with mic: enhanced usability for the latest models of iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Sweat and water resistant.
- Ergonomic neckband: secure and comfort fit during workout.
- High output drivers: energizing sound.